Thanks for visiting. The roaming dude is a motorhome that houses and transports fun-loving adventurers, Jackie and Ross. Here, they document their random adventures with pictures and videos. Hope you enjoy it as much as they do!

Monday, August 24, 2009

New York City for the day


Get the music:
"Theme from New York New York" by Frank Sinatra
"Poor James" by Zubot and Dawson
"N.Y.C." by Steve Earle with Supersuckers
"New York State of Mind" by Billy Joel

In this clip:
Staten Island Ferry
Times Square
Central Park
Strawberry Fields memorial to John Lennon

3 comments:

  1. My comments say Olivia, but this is really Marianne! I love your posts! They are all awesome and I LOVE watching them! I can't wait to see the next update! I want you to teach me how to do all of this when you come to see us again! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved watching the NY video. Your choice of music was perfect. I'll bet you were very tired after that full day in NYC. What a beautiful day!! You got a good variety of people to film. We liked the memories it called up. Your shots of the guitar/harmonica player with men around dancing and having a good time made us smile. Looks like nobody has more fun than you do. Keep it up. We love you both!! Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks sooooooo fun!! Now I want to go to New York even MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete