Thanks for visiting. The roaming dude is a motorhome that houses and transports fun-loving adventurers, Jackie and Ross. Here, they document their random adventures with pictures and videos. Hope you enjoy it as much as they do!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Philadelphia Zoo

My cousin Carol lives in Philadelphia. Jackie had to go to Conshohocken one day to take an exam. Since Conshohocken is right next to Philadelphia, I decided to go visit Carol during that time. That same day, Carol had plans to go to the zoo with her friends, the Mannings, and they were kind enough to let me come along.

Ross



Get the music:
"The Zoo" by Scorpions
"Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley and the Wailers
"The Lion Sleeps Tonight" by the Tokens

In this clip:
Philadelphia Zoo

2 comments:

  1. Oh that was way fun! Kalele is so flippin ADORABLE!! Once again, loved the music. I think I will just go ahead and compliment all of the music ahead of time :). Look forward to more! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well -- I am obviously way late in watching this video. I agree with Abby -- it was way fun to watch!! I'm glad you had that fun day with Carol and Kalele and their friends. You are "seizing the day!!" Good for you. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete